Over the years, I have owned numerous A2000's and A1200's. I still have a working A1200. Now, I mostly emulate the Amiga on my Windows box.
WinUAE is the preferred Amiga emulator.
F12, Host / Display : Settings : Full-screen native modes
These are the keyboard shortcuts in WINUAE 1.2:
- HELP has been remapped to Page-Down.
- F12 brings up the GUI.
- PRINTSCREEN copies WinUAE's current screen to clipboard
- END + PrintScreen: save screenshot file (was F11 in older versions)
- END + F5: restore state
- SHIFT + END + F5: save state
- PAGE UP: Action Replay "freeze"-button
- SCROLL LOCK toggles screen refresh, speeding up the emulation.
- PAUSE pauses emulation
- PAUSE+END sets turbo speed
- END+F1, F2, F3 or F4 allows you to change disks in one of the four Amiga disk drives.
- SHIFT+END+F1...F4 ejects the disk.