- schtart - Windows XP Start Menu replacement
- waitclose - wait for named window to open and then close
- smplayer - Shuffle MPlayer - command-line tool to play all movies in a dir and all subdirs in random order using MPlayer
- sdf - a fancy df replacement with bar charts and colours
- fixnames - recursively fix filenames, i.e. replace spaces with underscores and the like, written in Ruby
Experiments / Unfinished
These projects are
- Noisy PuTTY Patch - a simple patch for the great terminal emulator, PuTTY, to make it beep on text output
- JayTracer - reference raytracer, written in C++. The page also contains a Python version.
- AdjustSrtTiming - utility to adjust timing in .srt subtitles files.
- Poveruby - POV-Ray with embedded Ruby